Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"JACOBS LIVE PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE"

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Currently my show "Jacobs Live People for People" on Channel 23 Public Access is off the air. I would like to continue a dialogue with my viewing audience by offering WEEKLY HOT TOPICS on my BLOG so you can continue to have a VOICE in the process. My scheduled guest this week would have been an area psychologist to speak and offer insight regarding Public Humiliation in today's society.
TOPIC
PUBLIC HUMILIATION AND GRATIFICATION
A notion that public humiliation of anyone will induce them to behave better goes against human psychology. Just ask yourself how many times you have been humiliated publicly, accepted the humiliation as fair, and reformed yourself. Is there anyone out there with such a story or comments who is willing to share it with “JACOBS LIVE PEOPLE FOR PEOPLE”
I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a HOT TOPIC and would like me to research this, please feel free to comment on my BLOG for future posts. Thank You

No comments: