Saturday, May 24, 2008

Once again I offer you coffee and conversation on my blog "Jacobs Live People for People". I have been extremely involved in many leadership positions within my community over the last several months. I was extremely involved with the "TEAM THAT CARES" candidates for the Kingston City School Board. I would like to extend a special thank you to the voting public for excercising their right to vote on May 20th, 2008. The voice of the people was heard and I respect each and everyone of you for your vote for the candidates that will make a difference. Over the next several months I will be reaching out to you for your views and opinions as we continue to Preserve the Heritage of our Fine City and work together with you to improve our community. This is what it is all about ladies and gentlemen, sharing suggestions, concerns, and building an action plan of sucess for all. Topics I will be discussiong in the future will identify with education, politics, national views and much more. Pull up a chair and offer your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean,
Great to see your blog up and active.
Thanks for talking Saturday and hve a great Memorial day weekend...smitty

Anonymous said...

Ms. Jacobs,

I saw the beginning of your show tonight (we often watch and enjoy the show) - and I was inspired to do a positive post - regarding you and other local female politicians, activists, etc. @ Spreadingourwings.blogspot.com.

Please check it out if you get a chance. I think you will be pleased with the piece I wrote - and it was written from the heart.

Keep on keeping on. You serve as an example to the rest of us!

[If my blog doesn't come up as written, UCP has a direct link to it over on his (Ulster County Politics) blog site]

Thank you for being who you ARE!

Anonymous said...

Jean,

The new poll results are in / have been written up (re. smoking, "Common Fire", Taxes [non-profits/religious orgs]; Pelosi; H. Clinton; M. Hinchey; more...] over at http://www.spreadingourwings.blogspot.com.

Thank you to all who participated.

N.S. / Phoenix