Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome Back

Welcome to "Jacobs Live People for People" once again. I can assure all of my viewing audience that I will only offer posts that are truthful, educational and informative. I will offer the people a forum on my blog to voice and share their opinions, suggestions, and work together to improve our great City of Kingston. Currently there are rumors regardng my position as the Republican Chairman in the City of Kingston. I live by facts not fiction. I will put those rumors to rest today and I can assure all of my viewing audience that I remain the City of Kingston Republican Chairman and until such time this changes I will keep you updated and informed. I look forward to working with all of you and until such time the Kingston Public Access Channel 23 is returned to the airways, I will do everythng in my power as a producer to work with the Kingston Public Access Commission to make this happen.

5 comments:

Jacobs Live People for People said...

I am pleased to see tht Ms. Jacobs has returned to the airways to offer a voice to the people. Ms. Jacobs has been a valuable community leader in Kingston for over 35 years and she has served on a variety of boards throughout her volunteer career.
Welcome Back Jean

Anonymous said...

Jean..It is nice to see that you are reactivating your blog after many months of silence. It is an excellent opportunity for you to inform your public of community activities that you do with such finess and flair. Your viewing audience misses your weekly show on Public Access (as well as some of the others) so this is a chance to catch up with your community who welcomed you into their homes during Jacobs Live--People For People. We look forward to your writings, and keep the faith. And through this blog we await your message to the community relating to your removal as City Chair. It has been written and posted on Cahill on Kingston blog that it is over. Please say it is not so. You are the true leader of this great City who has brought the committee to a level they should be proud of--more than I can say about former Chairs. What did any of them achieve? During your reign you opposed every position whether it was on the City or County level. Your stance was no one gets a free ride and you worked hard to achieve that. It is a difficult task when you encounter road blocks along the way. You are to be commended for doing so much with so little help.

Anonymous said...

Who were the three lawyers that were at that recent City Republican meeting that thought they had their ducks in order to remove you as Chair? Does not say much for their credibility. Just thought the average person would want to know.

Anonymous said...

To 11:11 AM--Moe, Larry and Curly that's who.

Anonymous said...

You are a liar. The committee unanimously voted you out. Stop lying to people.