Thursday, February 24, 2011

"JEAN JACOBS COMMUNITY ACTIVIST"

KINGSTON CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
PRESS CONFERENCE 2/23/2011
JEAN JACOBS
WORKING FOR YOU
I had the opportunity to attend the Kingston City School District Press Conference last evening at the Cioni Building on Crown Street. My attendance supported the educational system, the students, the educators, and the taxpayers. I felt compelled to speak on behalf of education and my role as a parent having partnered with the Kingston City School District for over 35 years of my life, in many different capacities.
During this time as a LEADER, I took great pride in my accomplishments working in the best interest of the Kingston City School District and the Community at Large.
I will keep you informed and updated in the weeks ahead. I seriously urge the general public to consider running for the Kingston City School District Board of Education this year. There will be 4 Board of Education Seats up for election. This will allow you the opportunity to have a voice and become involved in your community and the education of our students.
"THE TEAM THAT CARES"
PRESIDENT, JEAN JACOBS

No comments: