Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"From My Home to Yours"

"WISHING YOU ALL A VERY BLESSED AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON"
I would like to take this opportunity to send a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Wonderful Happy and Healthy New Year from my family Robin, Danny, Jared, Jessica, Julia, Danny, Olivia, Leighan, Lauryn and Alysiha and myself to all of my viewing audience on "Jacobs Live People for People" and my viewing audience on my BLOG. This is a time for giving and sharing family memories with family and friends and for being grateful for the gift of LIFE.
I look forward to seeing you all again in the New Year.
Please continue to offer your comments, suggestions, concerns and holiday stories of family and friends on my BLOG "Jacobs Live People for People".
As He said when he drove out of sight "Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night"



.

No comments: