Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Leonard Walker January 5th, 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a very Happy Birthday today, to an exceptional friend of mine over the last 30 years, Mr. Leonard Walker. Leonard Walker has given back to his community for more years than you can imagine. He has been a true friend of the family and so respected by my father the late James Wells. Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation that I felt in my heart, when Leonard spoke at my fathers funeral church service in September 2009. I will never forget his words of wisdom and the compassion he had for my father. Leonard worked for my father for many years and they developed a bond that was exceptional.
Happy Birthday today to my dear friend Leonard Walker.
Wishing you many more in the years ahead.
Love and Best Wishes from the Jacobs family.

No comments: