Saturday, July 23, 2011

MAYORAL CANDIDATE JEAN JACOBS

A LEADER WILLING TO LISTEN

I am a GOP Mayoral Candidate and willing to listen to the Safe Harbor Affordable Housing Proposal. I sent an e-mail to the Daily Freeman and I also spoke with Mr. Kirby regarding this. During my professional career I have worked in Corporate America for over 35 years and I have hosted and listened to more business plans than many of you would in a lifetime. The outcome may surprise you. Currently the City of Kingston is in a financial crisis, poverty has taken over, and quality of life is declining daily due to the level of fear in our community. Who allowed this to happen? Ask yourself this question?

Let the record show that I am willing to listen to the presentation and I will then make an informed decision based on the facts in the best interest of my community. A LEADER LISTENS.

Jean C. Jacobs
GOP Candidate for Mayor
City of Kingston

No comments: